Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:44:33 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

In article , Brian Gaff
scribeth thus
Don't you find it very odd though that all these people are coming out
of the woodwork now that he has gone? Where will be the justice without
him to stick up for himself.
I find it all a bit strange unless there is some money to be had. sorry
sound so cynical, but to me, no matter how well respected he was these
accusations should have been brought forward during his life in my view.

After all what can be done now?

Brian

Yes why all of a sudden has all this come up?. Anyone could be forgiven
for thinking that he's the worlds worst offender ..

It seems that anyone and everyone has been accosted or abused by him but
if this was so widespread then why hasn't it surfaced before?.

So why not any allegations whilst he was alive then?..

It may well be understandable that people were scared to complain years
ago but he's been deceased for some time now so why no allegations then
why just all at once?..

Because they made a TV programme about it.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org