Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default 27 cents a mile

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/11/2012 6:38 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 00:03:23 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

and romney made his bucks exporting jobs overseas, is that the kinda
president we need??

Yep, for lots of reasons. Specifically here, he never exported any job
overseas. This is a flagrant lie and shame on you for repeating it.

Is that so?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...ital-invested-
in-companies-that-moved-jobs-overseas/2012/06/21/gJQAsD9ptV_story.html

Head up your arse as usual.

If you actually read the article, Romney did not send the jobs
overseas. He invested in companies that did though and there is a
difference.

We complain about losing jobs to other counties, yet we demand cheaper
and cheaper products. Pogo had it right, "we have met the enemy and
it is us."

The other interesting thing is that we have increased manufacturing
output over the last 20 years, even when we include inflation. At the
same time we have been averaging over 2% per year in productivity
gains, much more than any other sector. I have long suggested that we
have lost far more jobs to robots than to the Chinese. And many of these
(among the biggest users of robots is the auto industry) are high paying
jobs.
So again, we look for scapegoats instead of reasons.

Just you wait 'till the robots form a union, things will really change
then. ^_^

Isn't that the AFSCME ?