Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ode To The Colonoscopy

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:49:21 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

That's funny. That has become our very routine! My wife goes with me
for the procedure (I think she takes some sort of pleasure in knowing
I'm going through this kind of thing...), and we head immediately to the
local fast food joint for the stuff that we normally don't eat. We both
use my "experience" as a convenient excuse to behave badly.

There's a place not far from my gut guy's office that advertises "no one
goes away hungry" - like 6 egg omelets for example. Cowards can wimp out
to a half order, but after a colonoscopy I've never had any problem
finishing anything on their menu :-).

carrying a cross.