Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ode To The Colonoscopy

tom wrote:

To me the horrors of the procedure are over rated. I'm on the 5 yr
interval and although the prep's no fun the actual procedure isn't
bad for me. Excellent (legal) drugs, no pain and I find it rather
interesting viewing the exploration of my own colon on my own little
monitor. For me the most unpleasant part of the whole thing is
coughing up the 20% that ins doesn't cover. And as Lew stated, the
feast on the way home is SO good.

I'm back on the 5 year plan too, and I don't find it at all horrific. I
wake up, and it's all over. No horror at all...

--

-Mike-