Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ode To The Colonoscopy

Lew Hodgett wrote:

The standard size "radiator flush" didn't do the job and the
colonoscopy had to be aborted.

Even "Super flush" wasn't perfect, but it got the job done.

Oh geeze Lew - you left yourself wide open with that one! You just have to
know that someone is going to say something about you being full of ****...
But - I like you (weird Democrat that you are...), so of course, I won't be
the one to say it.

On the way home way ready to eat the rear end out of a skunk, so
stopped a
got an order of greasy, gooey, chili cheese fries.

That's funny. That has become our very routine! My wife goes with me for
the procedure (I think she takes some sort of pleasure in knowing I'm going
through this kind of thing...), and we head immediately to the local fast
food joint for the stuff that we normally don't eat. We both use my
"experience" as a convenient excuse to behave badly.

--

-Mike-