Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't you find it very odd though that all these people are coming out
of the woodwork now that he has gone? Where will be the justice without
him to stick up for himself. I find it all a bit strange unless there is
some money to be had. sorry to sound so cynical, but to me, no matter
how well respected he was these accusations should have been brought
forward during his life in my view.

'
Many years ago, in the '70s, I worked on 'Jim'll fix it'. Made at TV
Theatre. And the whispers were then he was a kiddie fiddler. Of course
such things were often said about 'stars' - but he was odder than most.
Wouldn't rehearse or even sit in his chair for a lighting etc check. So
obviously some sort of control freak. And the second he was finished he
left the 'stage'.

Loved his mummy though. Say no more