Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't you find it very odd though that all these people are coming out of
the woodwork now that he has gone? Where will be the justice without him to
stick up for himself.
I find it all a bit strange unless there is some money to be had. sorry to
sound so cynical, but to me, no matter how well respected he was these
accusations should have been brought forward during his life in my view.

For sure my GF in 1973 was griped by Jimmy and propositioned. She told
me. But really her word against the Great Jimmy? I think that its just
the way it was.

Sleeping with the boss to get on is hardly new, nor is a bit of
unwelcome groping in the workplace. In those days if your boss came on
to you you were expected to sleep with her weren't you?

I dunno why its all become a media storm. Probably as you say because
the old perve is dead and now it is a media storm there's a chance to
get a bit of compensation for having the dopey old ******* shove his
member up you in 1974

After all what can be done now?

Brian