Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Sawdust containment

ChairMan wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 23:18:30 -0400,
"
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 04:04:29 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

I occasionally cut plastic extrusions into short
lengths
on a chop
saw. Since this makes a fairly big mess of plastic
sawdust
scattered over a large area, I've done this just
outside
a rollup
door, where I can drag a table, an extension cord, and
an air hose
fairly easily.

However, my building manager recently rented my work
area out to
another tenant who is storing pallets of material
there.
I can
easily do the job inside, but the mess would need to be
contained
to a smaller area.

Any ideas for a breakdown containment system that is
inexpensive to
make, sets up and breaks down easily, and can be stored
in a small
space? I have one wall to work with, but can't fasten
anything to
it.

I use one of these. Works well.

Sorry, (damned keyboard).