Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
coffelt2 coffelt2 is offline

Default Grizzly sharpener?

I hate it when I have to respond to my own post, but I did go for the
Grizzly sharpener, and will report later this fall when the weather
turns evil enough to get back inside and sidle up to the lathe.

Old Chief Lynn

What do you think about this grinder for sharpener (and honer, I
think)
I am presently using an 8" high speed pedestal grinder, which seems
a little too aggressive for my amateur eyeballing skills.

I'll have an opportunity this week, and am seriously considering
bringing one home with me.

I respect (most of) the advise I've read here over many years.

Old Chief Lynn

http://www.grizzly.com/products/8-Gr...arpener/T10097