Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 27 cents a mile

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23:16:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Oct 9, 4:27*am, "David Kaye" wrote:
"Harry K" wrote

Isn't it deductible as a business expense? *If so the allowance is
somewhere up around the mid 40s.

Of course it is. *If he's worried about the cost of gasoline he's not
charging enough for his service. *I don't think it's feasible to be a
handyman and not charge less than $50 an hour to provide the service. *But
so many people try to "out-McDonald's" the competition by charging lower and
lower rates. *All you get from that kind of charging is obnoxious,
ungrateful customers who aren't worth dealing with.

I thought that was what capitalism was about? Dog eat dog?
The way for ward is to be more efficient.

Economically illiterate lefties believe that.