Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Fertilizer

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:21:03 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

At a college showing of a movie near my apartment when I lived
somewhere else, the woman, too old for college, was eating fritos and
rustling the bag over and over, incredibly loud for a little bag..
When they changed the reel, instead of demanding or even asking her to
stop eating the snacks, I asked her if she planned to continue because
if she did, I would find another seat. She said No and stopped for
the rest of the movie. (There really was no other seat nearly as
good)

At anotehr apartment, someone kept stealing my and my roommates
afternoon newspaper. I parked in front of my building, which had
windows in and next to the door, and waited until I saw someone come
down the stairs and bend down, picking up the paper it was clear. As
he headed out of the door, I got out of my car and walked upt the
sidewalk to the building meeting him halfway. I had no idea what I
was going to say. As i reached him, I put out my hand and took the
paper and said "Thanks". I didnt' embarrass him (much, because I
looked at the paper and kept walking) )or antagonize him. And the
paper was never stolen again.

These are my only two examples. Other times I don't think of clever
away and I often don't get what I want.

Hmm. Did you consider simply shooting both of the miscreants?

Golly, no. Why didn't I think of that?

I'm not saying I would buy the toilet, but my previous post was to say
why one would do it. Responses like that have a much higher chance
of working.