Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 12 v. and forty below outdoors

Were you able to improve the gene pool by sending
him and a couple cases of liquor to Antarctica?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Yet one fool in the cold weather survival class stood up & yelled,
"I'm not gonna freeze, caus' I be full of antifreeze all winter!" Then
the instructor warned about exposed skin, and that dark skin lost more
heat that light he stood up and screamed, "You @#$%^&*( racist!" even
though the instructor's skin was quite black. Maroons! What do you do
with all the maroons? Him and his roommate would fill two 32 gallon
trash cans every monday morning with empty whiskey & beer bottles. He
got really ****ed when the Army told him he was alcoholic.