Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sawdust containment

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 10:35:18 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:05:26 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

What I keep envisioning is sort of like a wrap-around shower curtain, to
make my work room temporarily smaller. But it would have to be readily
portable, and not wall-mounted.

Check out this concept:

"...Whenever separation and control of your work are is required,
ZipWall is the answer. ZipWall Spring Loaded Poles hold plastic
sheeting wherever needed. ZipWall Kit includes two Spring Loaded
Poles, two NonSkid Plates and two GripDisks"

_Zipwall w/12' Extension Poles Plastic Dust Control Temp Wall_

http://www.nutechonline.com/-c-0/zipwall12-extension-poles-plastic-dust-control-temp-wall-p-1107

The poles stand ceiling to floor, plastic not included.

Video of Zipwall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIlCvnypw98