skeezics

Default OUTBOARD MOTOR STAND

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:29:49 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Sat, Apr 24, 2004, 8:53pm (EDT+4)
(skeezics)
says:
sorry bout that. i was askin JT. i sent 2 small outboards his way last
year. he was gonna get his boys to get em running.

Decided to drop in, and spotted this. Nope. However, I do think
they're gonna start on the Luv. Hehehe I've kinda got them in a
corner. About time.

I see the trolls are still trying to act cool. And, failing
miserably. They're so lame it's pitiful. They are really sad
individuals. In a way, they make me think of cockroaches.

I now have wood knobs, for the gear shift, and turn signal, for my
GMC. LOL

Later

JOAT
The intelligence suffers today automatically in consequence of the
attack on all authority, advantage, or privilege. These things are not
done away with, it is needless to say, but numerous scapegoats are made
of the less politically powerful, to satisfy the egalitarian rage
awakened.
~ Wyndham Lewis

Dont feel too bad. I havent done anything with those handsaws either.
wish my son was here so i could blame that on his lazy a##!!!!!.lol..

skeez