Posted to rec.woodworking

Default It's always a puzzle

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 08:22:12 -0500, Swingman wrote:

-MIKE- wrote:
On 10/7/12 1:25 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguari...ream/lightbox/

You missed out... that gave you a great excuse to spring for one of these... :-)
http://www.coastaltool.com/a/makita/btd141z.htm

Yeah ... And It never seems to run out of gas. I've taken to charging the
batteries on both my Makita impact driver and drill once a month whether
they need it or not.

I didn't need to the whole of last winter. The lithiums kept their
charge extremely well. My Ryobi LIons didn't, though. And the old HF
nicads were dead every month. I got $25 for the set, about $4 less
than I paid. g I love Craigslist.

Shhhhh, but not so loud .... Leon might hear and post a video on driving
Kreg screws in close quarters with a Festool.

Yes, shhhhh!

--
You never hear anyone say, 'Yeah, but it's a dry cold.'
-- Charles A. Budreau