Default Rockwell Bandsaw

Don't know the age of my 14" Rockwell but it works quite well. I
bought the tension spring from Iturra and blades come from Suffolk
Machinery.

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:28:09 -0500, "Steve Kreitler"
wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
. ..
I have a friend that is offering me a Rockwell 14" older bandsaw.
I am wondering if this is a good price for this unit.
His price to me is $300, and from sounds it is his Father In Laws
saw.
He mentioned no accessories, or extras, and the photo he showed
to me is only of the saw. Suppossedly it works great.

I have a rockwell bandsaw built in 1951 (I called Delta with the serial
number to find out). When I got it I replaced
the tires, and all the bearings, and I've not had a problem with it yet. I
am considering replacing the tension spring, though.

Steve

www.postalbanks.com