Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Giant plastic water pipe maker accused of fraud

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18:15:56 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

(CBS News) Few things are as crucial to everyday life as clean water, carried in PVC plastic pipe.

Much of it is made by JM Eagle, the biggest pipe manufacturer of plastic PVC pipe on the planet.

http://www.kxlf.com/news/giant-plast...used-of-fraud/

Wow, IMO, that is a major problem. Most of us buy plumbing supplies,
electrical supplies and the like and expect it to meet specifications
and codes. Our investment in our homes and even our lives depend on
the reliability of those products. If this is true, they should be
closed down and people should do jail time. .