Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 12 v. power source

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 08:51:28 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 06:03:06 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

--much snippage--

Bbbut, it started with an R...

Indeed it did!

Ever see one of those thingies where they ask if you can read this and
half the letters are missing and some are turned around backwards?

Takes my brain a second or two to shift gears and then I read right
through it

http://danalookadoo.com/psychology/jumbled-text/ as an example.

Funny how the mind corrects flaws in words or the wrong words
sometimes. As I get older..its easier...but sometimes it certainly
bites me in the ass..as the regulator thingy did. Saw half wave and
the following Re....and the brain changed it to rectifier
subconciously

I love those, and I'm amazed at how funky they can get before we stop
being able to grok 'em.

My room mate just looked at the above link...and is still sitting
there trying to figure out what it says, even after I just read it out
loud to her.

If it has tits or tires, you're gonna have trouble with it.

My latest book from the library is The Book of Codes: Understanding
the World of Hidden Messages. You'd like it and roomie'd like the
nice pictures. Anyway, it's an interesting read and is very evocative
of thought. It might stir something inside your mind which would help
you sort out some of your jumble since the stroke.

P.S: Are you going to write-in Ron Paul with me? Rummy and Obummer
just ain't got it. Otherwise, allowing Obummer to hasten TGC isn't a
bad idea, either. Hmm, Paul might be the easier pill to swallow and
send fewer countries to their demise (including ours!)

--
You never hear anyone say, 'Yeah, but it's a dry cold.'
-- Charles A. Budreau