Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default camera copy stand

On 10/5/2012 7:45 PM, Freddy Correa wrote:
I want to make a camera platform(out of wood) so that its height can be
adjusted on a 1" thick dowel-sort of home made camera copy stand.I used
oak but it too hard to hold onto the dowel without slipping.

Copying documents? Letter size? How much height adjustment do you need?
With a $2K camera, the focus adjustment should just about do it. Can
you put the post of your tri-pod upside down? Rather than adjust height
of camera, why not make the document platform adjustable with a threaded
rod or table top tripod?