Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.telecom.mobile,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Using mobile phone as an internet radio

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Phil Hobbs wrote:

I've never had a package stolen, as far as I can recall.

Me, either. It's probably that their postal system won't come to
reasonable terms with the US postal system.

Other countries seem quite happy to use ordinary post to the UK. The US,
not. So explain that.

Sigh. Ask 'your' post office why the rates are so damn high. The
rates are agreed on between countries, and the British system is the
only that people constantly complain about. Likely high tarriffs on
imports from the US that are imposed on incoming goods.

Sigh. Try reading what was said. Most US companies refuse to send anything
to the UK by normal post. They insist on using a courier service. If the
fault was at the UK end, this would apply to all other countries sending
things here. I know logic isn't your strong point - at least compared to
your blind patriotism - but even then...

--
*Don't squat with your spurs on *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.