Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.telecom.mobile,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Using mobile phone as an internet radio

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Phil Hobbs wrote:

I've never had a package stolen, as far as I can recall.

Me, either. It's probably that their postal system won't come to
reasonable terms with the US postal system.

Other countries seem quite happy to use ordinary post to the UK. The US,
not. So explain that.

Probably the War of 1812.

Coming from Canada, I can tell you that the USPS is very nearly flawless
when compared with Canada Post. Those morons can't find their rear ends
with both hands and a map.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--