TeamCasa

Default Box inlayed with Rose

Mr. Clarke, If that's your real name. I think you are not so cleaver
disguising your real nom de plume, Arthur C Clarke. Nothing to far fetched
as you have created in most of your works.

Dave

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
TeamCasa wrote:

Neil wrote:
OWWR, you could use a copy of "Angels and Demons" like a mitt to hold
your TS blade while you loosen the arbor nut.

LMAO!!

That's the one where they were treating a hypersonic X-plane like a
bizjet was it not?

--John

How is that different that any other author? Including Clancy, Follet,
Michener, ect.

Sorry for the second post, but it just occurred to me a simpler way to
explain the problem. "Our hero (who is not supposed to have super powers)
looked that the 4-foot circular saw with the massive steam engine driving
it at full power, stuck his finger in the way of the teeth, and the saw
stalled instantly, thus saving the heroine".

That's the kind of whopper we're talking about.

The Illuminati is at work in this NG!

Dave

News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the

World!
100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total

Privacy via Encryption =---

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)