Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Marines with no live ammo

Gunner on Thu, 04 Oct 2012 05:59:03 -0700 typed
in alt.survival the following:

An amusing study about why we seem to refuse to face facts...

http://bodyodd.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/28/14142490-why-some-of-us-refuse-to-face-facts-yes-birthers-that-includes-you?lite

Here’s the delicious irony of this post: Some of you will disagree with
the content. Strongly. Vehemently. Passionately.

I'm suppose to believe a document prepared by NBC "News"? After
they get exposed for editing "news" footage to fit their narrative?
Not hardly.

NBC - Democrat Operatives with by-lines.

If nothing else, the last four years have clarified that the "Main
Stream Media" is not in the tank for the DNC - it is an integral part
of the Democrat Party.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake