Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Thank You for the replies.

Mike Marlow wrote:
jloomis wrote:
It's a Job.....
It should be strong and not some junk structure like at "Burning Man"
Yes, if you look online under tree houses you will see some real
works of art...
I do not turn down too many jobs and if I am going to build it better
stand well.
If a big one did come, many houses that are engineered with big bucks
would also
be prone to failure anyway......
Oh well.
just trying to build a nice structure, that may last a few families,
a little time.
john

That's pretty much where I started out from. When I looked at the
link I was more than a little surprised at the extravagance of what
was shown on the site. Good for ya if you can get the work. It's
certainly beyond what most of us call tree houses. I still think a
guy like Karl can offer the best advice on pricing something like
this. The damned this is almost a house...

Oh yeah - and don't let Karl talk you into a custom set of kitchen cabinets
for this thing...

--

-Mike-