Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Thank You for the replies.

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Sure it is a tree house Mike, but common sense tells you that an
earth quake is unpredictable and can come at many moment. Say you
have several people/kids up in the tree house when the big one
comes.. Yeah it is a tree house but lives may be at stake.

Sure - but come on Leon... do we build things for kids to play in
with earthquakes in mind? We can reach out and create reasons but
is that really how we go through life?

Mike, you are looking at this the wrong way. This should be viewed
as an opportunity to build a unique, creative structure that will
fulfill multiple functions. Think of the possibilities! You could
install armor on the sides with gun ports. Very handy for repelling
zombie attacks. And since zombies move slowly, they are easy to
defend against up there in that tower. You have the ability to
observe the surrounding countryside. You know what is going on. It
keeps you out of harm's way if a tsunami suddenly appears. Earth
quakes, floods, windstorms, hurricanes, volcanoes, etc. could be
dealt with in a strong fortified structure like this. And with all
the weapons and sniper rifles up there, it is a perfect environment
for children to learn firearms safety! Don't be such a pessimist!

Damn! I had not thought that far. You're right. But - the gun ports need
to be at head height in order to be effective against zombies.

--

-Mike-