Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Thank You for the replies.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Sure it is a tree house Mike, but common sense tells you that an earth
quake is unpredictable and can come at many moment. Say you have
several people/kids up in the tree house when the big one comes.. Yeah it
is a tree house but lives may be at stake.

Sure - but come on Leon... do we build things for kids to play in with
earthquakes in mind? We can reach out and create reasons but is that
really how we go through life?

Mike, you are looking at this the wrong way. This should be viewed as an
opportunity to build a unique, creative structure that will fulfill multiple
functions. Think of the possibilities! You could install armor on the
sides with gun ports. Very handy for repelling zombie attacks. And since
zombies move slowly, they are easy to defend against up there in that tower.
You have the ability to observe the surrounding countryside. You know what
is going on. It keeps you out of harm's way if a tsunami suddenly appears.
Earth quakes, floods, windstorms, hurricanes, volcanoes, etc. could be dealt
with in a strong fortified structure like this. And with all the weapons and
sniper rifles up there, it is a perfect environment for children to learn
firearms safety! Don't be such a pessimist!