Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Just HOW does one clean a paint brush?

On 10/3/2012 9:31 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

With Dunne Edwards, I had no reluctance to touch up small areas any
time I saw one. But with this Glidden product and ruining brushes; I'm
hesitant to take on small tasks and am forced to plan, waiting until I
accumulate enough to do the work, throw the brush away, and hope no
run forms.

Any help, knowledgeable people?

I've never had any problem w/ Glidden paints in the past but I've not
used any of the primer/finish products from any vendor, either, so I've
no idea whether that might have some bearing...

I can't fathom why one can't simply clean a brush unless you're using
something that is reacting unfavorably either as part of the
cleaning/prep work or in the cleaning itself...

I'd suggest a consultation w/ the Glidden rep's on your symptoms...