Witchy

Default Last nights Property Ladder

On 12 Nov 2003 16:09:58 GMT, wrote:

Tim Mitchell wrote:
In article , Wanderer

AOL! Wobbly tits, an at times peculiar and inappropriate dress sense and
a condescending attitude don't make a good TV presenter AFAIC.

I think they must look out for people who are going to go against all
her advice to make the programme more interesting, cos they are all like
that to some extent. I've never seen one where they follow her advice.

From what I've seen of previous programs it would make very little
difference whether they followed her advice or not. Nearly all of the
gains have simply been down to property price rises, if they'd done
nothing they'd probably have made a profit.

Wasn't that last week's when after months of work the concensus was
exactly that? Made oi larf that did
--
cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs