Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT - Did anybody catch this? Moving Rural Populations into Cities

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Country folks tend to be gun owners, and also fond of the land they occupy.
I can imagine some resistance, to such a directive. There may be a "shot
heard round the internet" and then a peasant revolt.

as this is what the romneyites would love, I'd have to suspect that the RNC
puppet Limbaugh is behind this

I'm remembering an episode of Hill Street Blues, where the precinct went out
in a big vehicle full of heavily armed guys. The stopped ont he way back,
for lunch. In the meantime, someone stole their vehicle.

During this period of revolt, you can find me hiding under the bed, in
terror. I'm not a fighter.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Robert Macy" wrote in message

My question was actually based upon hearing a conversation between
two, one a Show Host whom I respect a great deal and a viewer asking
about the effect of the resolution and how to deal with it. It was
like the premise was well accepted [kind of "we got screwed again" and
the question was more how to deal with the implementaion of the
resolution on a personal basis. Making the whole thing seem like a
'done deal' and now we have to figure out how to work within that
constraint.