Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Noisy gutters in the sun

On Oct 2, 11:49*am, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
Now my plastic gutters have been up for some years, and I had them done by a
professional. OK they tend to *crackle a little bit in the sun, but just
recently the crackling is more like loud cracks at variable intervals and if
I'm attempting to catch up on sleep during the day its very um awakening. Is
there anything I can do to *quieten them?

Wait for winter if the sun is a big problem for you. Personally I
think you are hearing things. The idea it is louder than before is
probably your memories of sunny weather playing tricks on you.

Try some spray on furniture polish if you must do something.