Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default How to cut a 4" round hole in soffit - no hole saw.

On Monday, October 1, 2012 1:45:12 PM UTC-4, Smitty Two wrote:
WTF is up with this idiotic trend of misusing "yourself" and "myself"
lately. This b.s. is even more annoying than the "where's it at" thing.

More annoying than, "my *whatever* needs replaced?"

It's, "needs replacING," or, "needs TO BE replaced," people.

Or, the interchangeable use of "there, their, and they're?"

99.999% of y'all would *never* say "Myself went to get a cup of coffee"
so why the hell would you say "Myself and my friends went to get a cup
of coffee?" Is the whole world illiterate now?

Yes.