Posted to alt.home.repair
jeff_wisnia[_4_] jeff_wisnia[_4_] is offline

Default How quickly does a rat die in a typical rat trap

wrote:

We get these critters at work... the traps usually take care of them within 30 seconds. The odd time you'll find a trap that's moved a foot from where it was set, the poor thing tried to haul off with the trap. No glue traps, you're then faced with how to dispose of a pest that's still alive...

Michael Lalonde
Sudbury, Ontario
Jumler catering

I dunno about rats, but I snapped this photo of our long gone but fondly
remembered cat, Darwin.

I'd set a Victor mouse trap to catch a mouse that Darwin didn't seem
interested in, but when the mousetrap did its thing, Darwin dragged it
and it's bounty into another room and was playing with it under a table.
See:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18//jeff/catmouse1.jpg

Jeff

--