Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT - Did anybody catch this? Moving Rural Populations into Cities

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 07:03:00 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy
wrote:

The U.S. recently adopted U.N. Resollution #??? concerning moving all
rural population into cities.

Sounds like Faux News to me [and I'm not referring tot he network with
the similar sounding name] [Checked The Onion site? or Snopes]

I just caught a bit, and that is what I heard. Can't find any other
reference to the concept.

Or it could be a brain fart on your end--- I've had to hit rewind a
few times and couldn't believe how badly I misheard something.

Anybody out there see this also, or can clarify what exactly is going
on.?

No-- but here's what the UN has been up to- [I've never waded through
the site, so I can't vouch for how easy/up-to-date/accurate it is.
https://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/resguide/quick.htm

Jim