Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default Small light cordless drill with light

On Oct 1, 12:37*am, Daniel Prince wrote:
I want to buy a small, light, cordless drill with LED lights that
shine on what I am drilling or screwing. *I think I want one with a
lithium battery.

Can anyone recommend a good model? *I will be using it mostly to
drive small drywall screws and to drive and remove small screws like
the ones in computer cases. *I need a keyless chuck so that I can
use standard drill bits. I used to have a Skill 3.6 volt drill. *It
had plenty of torque for my needs.

Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few

Highly recommend
Rockwell's drill with lifetime batteries.
3R62HARD3P 62pc 3RILL Set (3 monthly payments) $83.31 Order
Total: $266.30
birthday gift direct from Rockwell, came fast, and used the day it
arrived.
small, lightweight [not as light as a dremel tube type, but that's
awkward to hold] fits in the hand and small emough t to reach into
corners.
It beats every battery powered drill I've tried for convenience, size,
weight, and there is NO awkward butte-end battery sticking out getting
in the way!
What kicked over the the edge was the 'lifetime' battery. Comes with
two and recharge is faster than you can take a battery down. - well
almost.

The 62 pc toolkit comes with assorted screwdriver tips, and some weird
new tips, wood drill bits, porcelain drill bits, and even an
assortment of twist drill bits.

Original intended use was dry wall screws, but I now use it for
cabinetry screw assembly and computer case disassembly. It has
variable torque settings so you aren't as likely to strip the sheet
metal screw holes out.