Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Durable Finish For Doors In The Tropics

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:23:35 -0500, "HeyBub"
The bifold doors around the living and dining areas on the east and
west sides of the house get the worst of it, as you would expect.
The overhangs provide some protection.

Plant trees or other vegetation to keep out - or cut down - the UV.

You know, I often think how I'd like to live in a tropical locale or
perhaps in a seaside house. And then, I think about all my tools
rusting in the humidity or the salt of a beach side workshop
destroying everything metal in it. Makes you second guess yourself.

There's a one word solution: Vacuum Pak.