Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Noisy gutters in the sun

Take care Brian.
Respects....

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Oh yes, I can just see this going on, I actually think its coming from the
brackets..
Brian

Email:

Mr Pounder wrote:
Angle grinder.

Glue them together

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Now my plastic gutters have been up for some years, and I had them done
by a professional. OK they tend to crackle a little bit in the sun,
but just recently the crackling is more like loud cracks at variable
intervals and if I'm attempting to catch up on sleep during the day its
very um awakening. Is there anything I can do to quieten them?

Brian

Email:

Ineptocracy

lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members
of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded
with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a
diminishing number of producers.