Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Geothermal heating -- worth considering?

Han wrote:

Well, a) We're not talking about "other" taxes. b) He has many
avenues for extra money: He can get a better job. He can sell a
kidney. Lots of possibilities.

The other taxes are a fact of life, certainly here in the NE. How is
he going to get a better job? Where is that better job? Who is
going to educate him for the better job? Selling a kidney is a
reprehensible idea (my opinion). Moreover, it has been made
impossible to do legally. We aren't talking about $1.50 extra, but
thousands of dollars. Each year.

Okay. Sell a unit of blood platelets a month (not illegal). Sell a unit of
blood (also not illegal). Sell a cornea (don't know).

Suppose your deprived dude mowed lawns. At two per day for $50 each, he'd
net $3,000.00 per month, completely off the books.

Did you hear about the chap who started with a PAPER CLIP and kept trading
upward until he owned a Jaguar?

Success can be had; consider Michael Jackson. He started life as a poor
black kid and ended up as a rich white man who married the daughter of Elvis
Presley.

Is America a great country, or what?

There's the motto: "Half of success is just showing up." Unfortunately, when
some say they'll meet you half-way, it's the other half they're talking
about.