Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Small light cordless drill with light

Are you confusing hammer drill, and impact drill?

When I use a hammer drill (masonary bits, and drilling through cement or
rock) I don't use a lot of torque. I use high speed, light pressure, and not
much torque is needed.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

A hammer drill is great for driving things where lots of torque is
needed. They suck at jobs where having torque control is important
[like when you're driving self-tapping screws into sheet metal.]

If I could only have one, I'd keep my Milwaukee with the torque
control. But you'd have to fight me for my Bosch impact driver.

Jim