Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default New dwelling surprises :-)

No unfortunately not that reason. We never had rcs then, aand I'm not that
convinced they are of much help except where water outsiede electrics etc
are concerned.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"newshound" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 01/10/2012 18:16, Brian Gaff wrote:
The latter one is obviously a dyslexia sufferer, but not in words but
locks.
Most locks of course can be unscrewed and the vital part reversed...

Quite what the bath fitters were doing is anyone's guess. I've seen the
loo
one before, its the toilet being too clost that is the issue of course.
As
for walllights. My late father used to fit lights that way, it saved
cable
he said.

Not "late" because he didn't see the point of RCDs, I trust!

Brian