Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Winterizing trailers

Went to the camp, spent about an hour and a half,
looking.

At least one has a black water tank. My guy said soeme
thing about fill the tank up, and then dump it all at once,
to try and wash the crap out. I've got some green
holding tank fluid, I wonder if it's a good idea to put
some green stuff and water in, one day. Come back
the next day and pull the drain valve open, and send
it all flying down the drain.

They have been putting a new diaper into the fridge
and freezer, to dessicate and deodorize. Ever heard
of this?

They have five trailers, looks like work on them for
two days. The anode seems to be needing a 1 1/8
socket, to drain the W.H.

We figure to top off the propane in the spring, close
the tank valves for the winter.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org