Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Almost Half Of All Americans Support Domestic Surveillance Drones

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 23:40:11 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

"...A group of researchers led by Professor Todd Humphreys from the
University of Texas at Austin Radionavigation Laboratory recently
succeeded in raising the eyebrows of the US government. With just
around $1,000 in parts, Humphreys' team took control of an unmanned
aerial vehicle owned by the college, all in front of the US
Department
of Homeland Security.

After being challenged by his lab, the DHS dared Humphreys' crew to
hack into a drone and take command. Much to their chagrin, they did
exactly that."

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-1000-us-government-906/

tell someone they can't do something and I guarantee someone will find
a way.

I have a stubborn streak like that I came by honestly. Folks that say
you can't do that, to them, I say hide and watch.