Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French chris French is offline

Default Is "Ronseal High Performance Wood Filler" any good - or alternatives?

In message , writes
I need to make some window cills look better (and various similar
repairs), is "Ronseal High Performance Wood Filler" good for this sort
of job or are there better (cheaper?) alternatives?

I don't need anything particularly strong, just weatherproof and easy
to use.

Certainly IME the 2 part fillers are better than a one part filler for
external use.

Woodfiller, car body filler etc. they all seem to be basically the same
thing. I used car body filler the last time as I had a big tub around.
--
Chris French