Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generators Revisited

On 9/30/2012 8:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now, that looks like a good idea. Anyone have an idea how much it costs? I
didn't find the MSRP on that page.

The list the questions, but not the answers.

Is this generator safe for sensitive equipment? i.e. laptop, or flat screen
tv?
1 answer

Where is the LP3250 generator manufactured?
1 answer

Power output?
1 answer

Need a parts break down document
1 answer

I like what is shown, Is a 8-10KW in the future?
1 answer

Can the LP model be converted to NG?
1 answer

Will this generator run a 11/2hp well pump w/450 ft of #10 wire drawing 13.6
amps?
1 answer

What is the [price of the LP3250 and where can I see one in the Venioce, Fl
area
1 answer

Can this generator safely power a UPS (uninterruptible power supply)used for
a computer?
1 answer

Cold weather
1 answer

Would be much easier if they listed the Q and A on the same page, instead of
having people mouse around and get one tidbit of information at at time.
Overall, that web page is not helpful.

Did you read the spec sheet which is a PDF file with a link at the
bottom left of the page? O_o

TDD