Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Disposing Of Oily Rags?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
You think the guy behind you wants a pile of linseed rags catching fire on
his lawn at 3 AM? You're a special kind of neighbor.

I hesitate to ask what you do with old tires, and dirty diapers? Gramma's
Depends?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"ktos" wrote in message
eb.com...

Throw all the rags over the fence.

Tires are a real problem, but I've been leaving them with dealer, except I
can give you some small tractor tires. I don't have problems with other
things yet.

From my garage, nearest house 200 feet away. I leave oily rags out to dry.
Same thing with lacquer thinner or other enamel reducers or thinners, or
kerosene.

I just was warned not to store charcoal in your trunk. Might be self
starting or ?

Greg