Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Rant: Banks that only let you see the last few transactions online

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:26:39 +0100, stuart noble wrote:

Thanks. The last column is just as currency - no formula - and copying and
pasting makes no difference.
The result is always the same in Excel 2003 and LibreOffice Calc, although
Calc offers the extended sorting.

That would drive me crazy. The people on the microsoft.public.excel
groups are very helpful

I might try there, then. I'm getting to prefer Calc as I find it easier to
use, but that might be because it's 9 years younger.
I'd love to know /why/ the sorting doesn't work, even if I can't fix it
curiosity and all that.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away