Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default moving gas meter

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
charles wrote:
In article , michael
adams wrote:

"Phil L" wrote in message
djc wrote:
You are a troll AICMFP

He's on diybanter, so it';s unlikely, any troll worth their salt
would have a news account.

Actually diybanter would be an ideal site to troll, as most of them
wouldn't know what a troll was.

Many of the vomit forums /vomit I've read seem to have their fair
share of them.

As to the original question, presumably to move a gas meter you'd need
to disconnect the incoming supply pipe to the meter, which as a DIY'er
you'd have means of readily closing it off. Which could prove
interesting, for the neighbours as well, even for non-smokers.

my gas supply has a shut off tap on the supply side of the meter. How
else could a meter be changed, even by the official people?

Pipe freezer. ;-)

Tim

at what temperature does natural gas go solid?

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18