Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questions about buying a standby electrical generator

It's also a good idea to do a practice run. So that you know for sure you
have the right wiring, fittings, etc, to make things work. Also a good idea
to include other house members in the practice run in case you are sick with
the flu, and your spouse, teenagers, or adult children need to run the
generator.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"gregz" wrote in message

I figure on 80 hours in 10 years, on my lawn tractor.

I got a $350(reduced to $300) aldi generator. Looks just like the yamaha or
hondas.
Probably made by the same company. I need to play around with it. It's a
6kw peak, 5500 continuous. Just looked over consumer reports. Not much of a
review.
So mine looks like the $2600 yahama. If mine only works 200 hours, probably
a good buy.

Greg