Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Mitt's Story

On 9/28/2012 4:37 PM, Roger amd Missy Behnke wrote:
My liberal friends think I am too conservative and my conservative friends
think that I am too liberal. I guess that makes me a centrist and I can
tell you that this political crap does not belong in this group. Take it to
another group that is already polluted with self serving political
foolishness.

Well hey missy I have never seen you in this group and here you drop in
and attempt to start calling the shots. On top of that you are
contributing to what you are complaining about.