nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Drone View Post
What a farce of a country you have become.
A nation of sheep.
Major Drone:

I'm sorry. You said something but I couldn't understand what you were saying for all the noise in here. Could you please repeat the question?

Canada's where you wanna live. Canada has purple mountain magesties and amber waves of grain. Canadians also make better beer, better cigarettes, better rye whisky, better abductees and better hockey than Americans.

I'm not either. I'm what you'd would probably call a "grey" or a "space alien" or an "extraterrestrial" or, for crying out loud, a "Martian" (LOL), but I live in Canada. I think most people would agree that it's not exactly the same thing as being a "Canadian". So, I don't pay income tax and I expect the Canadian government would prefer it stayed that way rather than admit that the "Martians" living in Canada don't pull their weight. (smirk)

Canada has the Aurora Borealis, or the Northern Lights, so Canadians don't get all twisted out of shape if they see a light in the sky, and that makes my job easier.

Anyhow, just me to you, don't believe what you read in the newspapers or online. Lots of us like to pull jokes on you "potato heads". If you remember that Chicken McNugget that bore a striking resemblance to the Virgin Mary and sold on e-Bay for $12,000, that was me.

To keep your sanity, just remember:
1. If you don't understand something, it doesn't mean that it's paranormal, or voodoo or from outer space. you guys have much to learn about your planet, and a lot of what you're chaulking up to space aliens or "ghosts" is in your own head or perfectly natural stuff that you don't understand yet.
2. Just cuz it's a light in the sky, don't mean it's intelligent. When I see those films you guys make showing lights in the sky whizzing all over the place, I can't help but wonder how you can see an underlying intelligence in bizzare behaviour like that.
3. Just because we'd like to eat you, don't mean we're going to.

Last edited by nestork : September 29th 12 at 09:21 PM