Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Roger amd Missy Behnke Roger amd Missy Behnke is offline

Default Mitt's Story

My liberal friends think I am too conservative and my conservative friends
think that I am too liberal. I guess that makes me a centrist and I can
tell you that this political crap does not belong in this group. Take it to
another group that is already polluted with self serving political
foolishness.

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
"CW" wrote in
m:

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized
newsgroups left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...
====================== Lew lost his mind some time ago. At one time,
he actually had something to contribute but not anymore. The only
comments I see from him anymore are in other people's quotes.

Ignore the offended righties, Lew. The clown cartoon was priceless.

Scott